If your 7-figure business lacks high-level marketing expertise, but you’re not ready to invest in a full-time executive, hiring a fractional chief marketing officer (CMO) could be the solution.
A fractional CMO is a highly experienced marketing executive who provides part-time or temporary outsourced marketing leadership to business owners and CEOs who need a profitable growth strategy.
Fractional CMOs are typically hired by small to mid-sized companies – between $1-$10M in annual revenue – that may not have the budget or need a full-time CMO, but still require high-level marketing expertise to drive growth and achieve their business goals.
- develop marketing strategies and campaigns
- analyze marketing data and metrics
- build and/or manage a marketing team
- provide executive-level advice and strategic direction to company leaders
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HIRING A FRACTIONAL CMO?
Hiring a fractional CMO is a smart investment for leaders looking to improve their marketing strategy and scale their business without hiring a full-time executive.
- Cost-effective: A fractional CMO is a cost-effective solution as they work on an as-needed or part-time basis (with no benefits or employee-related costs).
- Productivity: A fractional CMO can increase progress and results because of their ability to make quick decisions, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Expertise: A fractional CMO has worked with different companies and industries and has a deep understanding of marketing strategies that work.
- Objectivity: A fractional CMO can offer an objective perspective on your overall marketing strategy.
- Knowledge transfer: A fractional CMO can provide training and guidance, which helps your team develop skills and improve their performance.
Five signs it’s time to hire a Fractional CMO:
- You’re operating on autopilot and don’t know what’s working and what’s not.
- You’re managing the marketing department in your “spare time.”
- You’re not analyzing data to measure results and make informed decisions.
- You’re lacking senior-level marketing leadership who can solve big problems.
- You’re overwhelmed with new ideas and have no strategy to scale.
If you’re a 7-figure entrepreneur managing your own marketing, this is the next step to scaling your business, reducing overwhelm and getting more time in your day.
Watch my Profit Finder Workshop to determine how you can earn more money in your business by doing less better.