Do you ever wonder, “What am I doing wrong?” when it comes to marketing your business?
Or, to be more specific:
- Why is no one visiting my website?
- How come I never seem to get ahead?
- When am I going to start seeing results?
- For the love of Christmas, why isn’t the phone ringing?!
Well, my friends, after doing this marketing thing for 25+ years, I’ve learned it typically comes down to 3 common mistakes.
Because, when it comes to effective marketing, it’s just as important to know what NOT to do.
And, wouldn’t you rather learn from someone else’s mistakes than your own?
Watch this 5-minute video to learn from other business owners, and yours truly, to save yourself some grief…and create a marketing plan that gets RESULTS:
- The first step you should NOT skip.
- How NOT to decide where to spend your marketing dollars.
- What you should NOT do to reach your target customer.
- How NOT to develop a plan that becomes useless quickly and doesn’t achieve your goals.
By knowing these pitfalls upfront, you can set yourself for SUCCESS instead of SABOTAGE.