I’ll admit, I’ve been in denial the holidays are here.
But, with Thanksgiving less than 24 hours away and Christmas decorations everywhere, I decided it’s time to get on board.
This week is all about being thankful for our blessings.
Family, friends and health are typical responses when asked the question, “What are you thankful for?”
I decided to go a little deeper and scrolled through the photos on my phone, which capture the best moments of the year.
I mean, who wants their photo taken when you’re mad or sick??
The past 300+ days seem like a blur and it can be hard to pinpoint our significant accomplishments, contributions and impact.
I’m challenging you to answer these questions and create your 2022 highlight reel:
- What is the best thing that happened to you?
- What is the best thing you did to grow your business?
- What is the biggest challenge you overcame?
- How did you help your community or support a worthy cause?
- Who did you meet that influenced how you think or treat people?
- What did you do to relax and get the creative juices flowing?
MY 2022 HIGHLIGHT REEL:
- I’m thankful live events returned and I taught my first post-Covid marketing workshop for 30 business owners and marketing pros.
- I’m thankful I joined my first mastermind group and traveled to Destin, FL, to meet 50 female business owners from across the U.S.
- I’m thankful I contributed my time and expertise to raise money for life-changing organizations and causes.
- I’m thankful for the opportunity to meet Kendra Scott and receive a copy of her book, Born to Shine, which shares lessons about overcoming setbacks and building a billion-dollar business.
- I’m thankful for several weeks in Mexico spent with family and friends.
- I’m thankful for the love of gardening and the beauty it creates…I’ve gotten some of my best ideas while digging in the dirt.
However you’re spending the Day of Thanks, acknowledge the moments and people that are part of your 2022 highlight reel.