This email may come as a shock if you’ve been reading my blogs for the past few months.
But, I realize I’ve been wrong and am coming clean.
10 REASONS MARKETING IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY:
1. It’s a bunch of hocus pocus and doesn’t deliver results.
2. It’s better to “wing it” than to be proactive, consistent and strategic.
3. The “shotgun approach” is best and you don’t need to know your target customer.
4. Word of mouth is the only marketing tool you need.
5. Keeping in touch with customers doesn’t result in repeat business.
6. Quantity over quality is always better.
7. You should never try anything new to promote your business.
8. New customers will flock to your business magically.
9. Putting all your eggs in one basket is a good idea.
10. A written marketing plan is a roadmap to nowhere.
My apologies for steering you wrong.
P.S. Happy April Fool’s Day